You’re probably wondering who’s behind all these shenanigans. Good question.
It would be me – Ellen Wells.
Just so you have an idea of what exactly an “Ellen Wells” is, here’s a few high-level points:
- I live in Boston.
- I like baking. In fact, I really like baking.
- I went to Smith. And Cornell. I’m not exactly a slouch.
- I grew up on a farm – a real, honest-to-god farm – on Long Island (yes, there are farms on the Isle of Long).
- Considering the previous statement, you wouldn’t be surprised to know I am a big veggie gardener, even though it’s just a small community garden plot.
- I’m up for anything. Except red meat. Until I can raise it myself.
Check back often. I’m fickle – I’m prone to change the above depending on my mood.
Just heard about yor new plans to take the media world by storm and I am in full support!
Love the Dainty Dot! I have to catch up on previous blogs. Wish I lived in Boston to try out the local brew pub you mentioned.